514 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Mitchell Hall is home to approximately 350 students in single rooms. Located on the southeast corner of campus, Mitchell is next to Thurston Hall, 1959 E Street, and is only three blocks from the White House.
All rooms have vanities, microwaves and fridges, and medicine cabinets. Two large bathroom facilities are located on each floor; and all floors but the first floor has kitchen facilities as well.
Mitchell's first floor provides single rooms with private bathrooms, microwaves, and refrigerators. Students living in Mitchell can enjoy student group performances, as there is an in-house theatre just downstairs.
For the 2015-2016 academic year, Mitchell Hall will be the home to mostly first-year students. There will be a limited amount of second-, third-, and fourth-year housing available as well.
- Year Built: 1929
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Eight Residential plus Basement
- Bike rack/room
- TV lounge with cable
- Kitchen facilities per floor
- Laundry facilities per hall
- Microwave/Fridge Combination
- Single Units w/Private Bath
- Single Units w/Common Bath
- Single Bedroom, 2-Person Units
- Cable TV per room
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Phone line per room/apartment