GW Housing has a limited number of cleaning supplies that residents can check out from our office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm). Students may check out one vacuum cleaner, Swiffer duster, or Swiffer sweeper.
- Students must complete the supply check-out form at the GW Housing front desk.
- Only one item may be checked out by a resident at a time for up to 24 hours.
- When items are returned, they must be cleaned and in good condition for the next student to use.
- Remove and discard all used dust pads from the duster
- Remove and discard all used pads from the sweeper
- Empty the dust bin of the vacuum and clean the filter
If the item is not cleaned a fine of $25 will be assessed to your student account. If the item is not returned within 24 hours a charge of $100 will be assessed to your student account. Items checkout out on Friday are due back to GW Housing by 10am on Monday morning.
These items have been provided by the GW Residence Hall Association.