2016-2017 Housing Rate Guide Instructions:
- Building Name: The name of the building where each bed is located.
- Room Type: The defined room size, by occupant, and amenities included in each room
- Semester Rate: The amount in $US that each occupant will pay, per room, for one semester
- Yearly Rate: The total amount in $US that each occupant will pay, per room, for combined Fall and Spring Semesters
- Class Year: Your graduation year, as determined at time of admission and number of years you have lived in GW housing
- Bed(s): The number of physical beds in each room type, building, and year
The rates below represent the academic year cost for residence hall housing only, and do not include GW Dining.