Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis (JBKO) Hall
2222 I (Eye) Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
JBKO Hall is home to approximately 265 second- and third-year students in single, 2-person, and 4-person units. During the 2016 summer, JBKO will received new flooring in all rooms and the interior was painted.
Named for GW alumna Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, JBKO Hall has a convenient, central location across the street from the Foggy Bottom/GWU Metro station and the GW Hospital. JBKO is very close to the K Street corridor, offering many business opportunities to GW students. It’s also down the block from Whole Foods grocery and has restaurants across the street. With Munson and Fulbright located on the same block and the Health and Wellness Center and Funger Hall only a few minutes away, the location is only one of the many qualities that make JBKO a great place to live.
During the 2017 summer, JBKO will receive new windows, doors, and furniture.
Building Snapshot Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 1945
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Eight Residential plus Basement
- Apartment Style
- Laundry facilities in the residence hall
- Kitchen facilities in each apartment
- Private bathroom in each apartment
- Regular twin mattresses (76") in all rooms; Twin XL (80") mattresses are not available for JBKO
- Located near 23rd Street & I (Eye) Street
- Single Units with Kitchen (1% of rooms)
- Studio, 2-Person Units (80% of rooms)
- One Bedroom, 4-Person Units (19% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each apartment
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet