Mail & Package Services
GW Mail Services distributes mail to each residence hall and townhouse once daily Monday-Saturday by 5:00 pm.
Please visit the Mail & Package Services website for more information regarding the following:
- Student package services
- Campus zip code information
- Campus mailing addresses
- Student mail forwarding
- Mail service contact information
To ensure that students receive their perishable packages in a timely manner, students
- Will receive an e-mail notification once the packages are processed
- Should pick up their packages within 48 hours of this notificataion
- Will receive a final notification after the second day
After four (4) days, perishable items will either be “Returned to Sender” or discarded.
Please contact the GW Mail & Package Services Customer Service Hotline at 202-994-6725 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.