Overnight Stay Requests
Students are required to submit the Overnight Stay Request Form via Housing e-Services for any guests that will be spending the night in the residence hall.
Please note the following:
- Maximum visits: no more than two GW or non-GW guests for four consecutive nights in a two week period.
- Overnight guests are NOT allowed during reading, examination, or holiday periods when residence halls are closed.
- Students must get approval from their roommates before hosting overnight guests.
- Guests must be escorted at all times and cannot be left in the room when the student is not present.
- Students are responsible for their guests' adherence to the Code of Student Conduct, Residential Community Conduct Guidelines, and the Undergraduate Housing License Agreement.