Philip Amsterdam Hall
2350 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Philip Amsterdam Hall upperclass residents enjoy apartment-style living in the comfort of spacious one- or two-bedroom and one- or two-bathroom suites, which accommodate two to four people each. Philip Amsterdam Hall is the home of the Global Connections Residential Community.
Residents of Philip Amsterdam Hall also enjoy a living room, and a fully equipped kitchen and dining area perfect for cooking up delicious meals for your roommates and friends. Philip Amsterdam Hall was most recently renovated in 2012 with updates to the flooring, grout, and some of the kitchen countertops and cabinets.
Beginning summer of 2017, GW Hillel's Gewirz Center, located at 714 21st Street, NW is planning to undergo renovations. Students living in Philip Amsterdam Hall may notice construction noise Monday- Saturday between 7am-7pm due to the renovations in the building.
Building Snapshot Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 1997
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Nine Residential plus two levels of parking
- Apartment Style
- Study Lounge
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Kitchen facilities in each apartment
- Private bathroom in each apartment
- One Bedroom, 2-Person Units (2% of rooms)
- Two Bedroom, 4-Person Units (98% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each apartment
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet