Posters & Promotions
Registered student organizations can hang posters in the residence halls by bringing a copy of the poster to the Housing office.
Posters should meet the following criteria:
- Have a clearly displayed George Washington University logo
- NOT be printed on orange paper
- NOT be offensive to any group or display any form of harrassment
- NOT promote alcohol consumption
One organization member may check out an access card Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 4 PM. The member will be charged $100 if the card is not returned by 4:30 PM the day it was checked out.
For more information, please read the Poster Policy.
If you are interested in posting flyers on the Mount Vernon campus, please visit the Mount Vernon Campus Life website for more information.
Registered student organizations and GW departments can also sign up to visit the residence halls by completeing the Dorm Storming Request Form via Housing e-Services and electronically submitting a list of participating members and copies of any materials to be distributed via email.
Please note the following:
- Hours of availability: 10:00AM – 10:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Visits can be scheduled for no more then 3 hours per hall, 2 days per week.
- All members visiting the residence halls must be in good judicial standing with the university.
- Tabling and/or fundraising are NOT allowed in the residence halls.
- All participants of events must abide by the Code of Student Conduct and the RCCGs.
For more requirements, please read the Dorm Storming Guidelines.