Spring Only License Agreements

Spring-Only License Agreements afford rising third- and fourth-year students who are studying abroad in the Fall of 2018 and not participating in the FOFAC program or who simply wish to reside on campus for only the spring semester the opportunity to select a one-semester license agreement.

Students who apply for a Spring Only agreement may not also apply for an academic year agreement.

Students may preference roommate(s) by using RMS IDs on their online application. All roommate requests must be completely mutual to be considered. A student applying for Spring Semester Only housing is not able to live with a student applying for full academic year housing.

The application for Spring Only housing will be available March 7-9, 2018.

Students applying for a Spring Only Housing License Agreement will be notified via e-mail of their room assignment on March 20, 2018. Based on previous years, students who apply for Spring Only housing will likely be placed on a waitlist and assigned to a space during the fall semester.

Students who wish to cancel their assignment may do so within the published deadlines.