Each year Campus Living & Residential Education welcomes students who only need housing for the spring semester. Spring semester housing is available for undergraduate students who:
- are returning from fall study abroad programs
- are newly-admitted transfer students
- are spring semester exchange students
- are newly-admitted first-year students
- are returning from leaves of absence
Spring-only housing is guaranteed for undergraduate students who meet the eligibility criteria for on-campus housing.
When registering for housing, students will:
- Choose a spring 2024 dining plan
- Form roommate groups with other students registering for spring-only housing
- Create a ranked preference list of residence halls and room types. Campus Living & Residential Education will use this list to assign students to rooms, however, room assignment are subject to spring semester housing availability.
- Sign a 2023-2024 Undergraduate Housing License Agreement
Spring 2024 Housing Registration Timeline
- Late October 2023: Campus Living & Residential Education will invite students returning from study abroad to register for spring 2024 housing
- Mid-December 2023: All students who register for Spring-Only Housing by early December will be notified of their spring 2024 housing assignment.