International House, located at 2201 Virginia Avenue, has a maximum occupancy of 176 second- and third-year students in one- and two-person units.
Each of the nine floors houses residents, with every apartment having its own private bathroom. Each room comes equipped with a dining table, bed, desk, and desk chair, and 24 of the apartments have balconies overlooking 23rd street down to the Watergate. International House was most recently renovated in 2014 with updates to the kitchens and bathroom vanities. In 2015 International House received new furniture.
International House is just steps away from a CVS pharmacy, the State Department, World Health Organization, and even the Lincoln Memorial.
- Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 1966
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: 9
- Community room in the basement
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Private Bathrooms in each apartment
- Kitchen facilities in each apartment
- Twin XL (80") mattresses in all rooms
- Located near 22nd Street & Vifginia Avenue
- Single Units with Kitchen (5% of rooms)
- Single Units with Private Bathroom & MicroFridge (6% of rooms)
- Studio, 2-Person Units (54% of rooms)
- Studio, 2-Person Units with Balcony (35% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each apartment
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet