2223 H Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Fulbright Hall is home to approximately 250 second- and third-year students in triple bedroom, 3-person units. This eight story building houses approximately 30 residents per floor on all but the first floor.
Fulbright is a former apartment building now being used as a residence hall. Each apartment has a kitchen and a private bathroom and offers traditional residence hall furnishings: beds, dressers, desks, and chairs. The kitchens in Fulbright Hall apartments were updated in 2013.
Fulbright is also conveniently located one block from Gelman Library, the Academic Center, Smith Center athletic facilities, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, and the Lerner Health and Wellness Center.
This building will be closed for renovations during the 2017 summer which includes updates to the bathrooms and HVAC system, new windows, and new furniture.
Building Snapshot Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 1947n
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Eight Residential and Basement
- Apartment Style
- Study Lounge
- TV lounge
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Kitchen facilities in each apartment
- Private bathroom in each apartment
- Twin XL (80") mattresses in all rooms
- One Bedroom, 3-Person Units (100% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each room
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet