2100 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
For the 2016-2017 Academic Year, Lafayette Hall accommodates 126 second- and third-year students in the comfort of two-person units (with adjoining bathrooms). Renovated and reopened Fall 2011, Lafayette is one of GW's LEED residence halls. In 2017-2018, Lafayette Hall will be home to first-, second-, and third-year students.
Lafayette is located adjacent to the Marvin Center and across the street from the Shops at 2000 Penn, which features restaurants and retail stores. This building is just two blocks away from most classroom facilities and is a short walk from Pennsylvania Avenue.
Private bathroom facilities are provided in all rooms. Approximately 3% of the freshmen class will live in Lafayette.
- Style: Suite Style
- Year Built: 1926; Renovated 2011
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Eight Residential plus Basement
- Community Kitchen
- Laundry facilities in the building
- Private bathroom shared by 2 double bedrooms
- MicroFridge in each room
- Twin XL (80") mattresses in all rooms
- 2-Person Units with Adjoined Bathroom (47% of rooms)
- Two Bedroom, 4-Person Units with Shared Bathroom (47% of rooms)
- Single Units with Private Bathroom (4% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each room
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet