1959 E Street
1959 E Street is connected to the state-of-the-art Elliott School of International Affairs building and offers apartment-style living for upperclass students in single, 2-person, 4-person, or 5-person apartments.
1959 E Street features a study lounge and rooms with a breathtaking view of the Washington skyline. Spacious and modern, each apartment has a washer and dryer in the unit, a living room, kitchen, and private bathrooms. Each kitchen is furnished with a dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator. The rooftop terrace of 1959 E Street is the perfect place to hang out with friends and watch the hustle and bustle of the city from one of the best vantage points in DC.
For the 2016-2017 academic years, Focus on Fall Abroad Community (FOFAC) and Fall Only students will reside in 1959 E Street.
- Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 2002
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: Nine Residential plus Ground Floor, Basement, and Recreation Rooftop
- Apartment Style
- Roof top deck
- Washer/Dryer in each apartment
- Kitchen facilities in each apartment
- Private bathroom in each apartment
Room types available in 1959 E Street:
- Single Units with Kitchen (2.5% of rooms)
- Two Bedroom 4-Person Units (75% of rooms)
- Single Bedroom, 5-Person Units (a single bedroom within a unit that has one single and two double bedrooms) (3.5% of rooms)
- Double Bedroom, 5-Person Units (18% of rooms)
- Cable TV access in each apartment
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet