GW Housing offers one residence hall, The Aston, for Law and graduate students. Located just north of GW's Foggy Bottom Campus, the Aston is both convenient to most campus buidlings, the GW Hospital, and downtown DC.
The Aston, 1129 New Hampshire Avenue, is a single occupancy residential house for law and graduate students conveniently located in the prestigious West End neighborhood of Washington. From these well-appointed single apartments, classes or internships are within a short walk. Dupont Circle, home of great restaurants, shopping and entertainment is just around the corner, offering these students another aspect of DC life.
All units are furnished with a twin bed, kitchen with a microwave oven and dishwasher, private bathroom, ample closet and drawer space, and wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Style: Apartment Style
- Year Built: 1960
- Gender: Co-ed
- Number of Floors: 10 Residential plus 1 Basement
- Private Bathroom in each room
- Kitchen facilities in each room
- Laundry facilities in the residence hall
- Located near New Hampshire Avenue and near Dupont Circle
- Single, studio style apartments
- Cable TV access in each room
- Individual High Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet