Shipping & Storage Information
You may use a vendor of your choosing to ship belongings directly to campus. Items must be sent to the appropriate mailing address for the residence hall you will be living in and be clearly labeled.
- Packages may be picked up from Mail & Package Services.
- Belongings should be shipped to arrive to campus no earlier than August 15th for the Fall semester and December 27th for the Spring semester.
- Please note that the use of portable storage devices such as PODs or similar container services is prohibited.
Collegeboxes is an authorized vendor offering a Ship-to-School service for GW students. Collegeboxes is the #1 choice of GW students for storage and shipping service with "At Your Door" pickup and delivery.
Sign up online at: www.collegeboxes.com to reserve your pickup time and have boxes and packing supplies shipped to you.
- Collegeboxes works with students and parents to provide for a smooth move-in and move-out experience.
- They will pick up boxes, refrigerators, futons/mattresses, and bikes directly from your residence hall room and then re-deliver back to your new hall.
- Collegeboxes offers services during summer break, study abroad, for ship to school, or anytime in between.
Please note: GW is not responsible for items shipped through this service.
UPS Store Services
Student Storage and Shipping Studying Abroad? Need Summer or Winter Storage? Room Pickup And Delivery are available. Sign up anytime at: www.gwstorage.com or call the UPS Store at: 202-457-8166 or visit the store on campus at 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.
GW does not provide storage on campus. There are numerous vendors in the DC area that do provide storage and many offer their services on campus during the move-out period. As these are all independent companies not affiliated with the university, we recommend researching each company before storing your items with them.