Apply For Housing

GW’s on-campus housing experience contributes to overall student success, permits greater opportunities for campus involvement, and offers safe and convenient services to residents. The staff of Campus Living & Residential Education and the Office of Student Life welcome the opportunity to have you in residence.

A student will log into the Campus Living e-Services Portal, where they will complete an online application for on-campus houisng.  The e-Services Portal can be accessed from the main page of the CLRE website.

More information about specific process information is available under the left navigation on this page.

Update on Planning for Fall 2021

As per the GW Update on Friday, March 12, "In recent weeks, we have seen progress on many fronts that is encouraging for our fall 2021 semester planning: Vaccine production and distribution are expanding, transmission rates are improving in the D.C. region and nationally, we are containing the spread of the virus on campus, and we are strengthening our public health capabilities to support an increase in the on-campus population.  Given these and other positive developments, we remain confident that we will be in person to the fullest extent possible this fall...

As we build on this positive momentum toward fall, we understand the desire for our students and families to have as much information as possible to plan.  We are actively preparing for our housing application process, course registration, and other fall milestones that we typically reach during the spring and summer.  We expect to share more information about fall housing in early April and about fall course registration in mid-April."